Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Years Practicing: 41
Years with Current Firm: 1
Ralph Campillo was just 10 years old when his parents said a tearful goodbye as they put him and his brother on a plane in Havana, Cuba bound for Miami. He had no idea if he would ever return to his native country or worse, if he would ever see his parents again.
Today that Peter Pan kid from Cuba is now a nationally recognized trial lawyer with more than 40 years of experience defending Fortune 500 companies. He has an unparalleled track record of success in high-profile cases involving product liability, mass torts, class actions, and other complex litigation matters. He is one of the nation’s top lawyers in products liability defense. He has defended prominent pharmaceutical and medical device companies and other top-tier enterprises in bet-the-company litigation, often managing their national dockets and serving them as lead trial counsel and as national or regional coordinating counsel. He has tried more than 75 cases to verdict in multiple jurisdictions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MIKE MADOKORO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DYLAN RUGA
- ‘Bananas’ Lawyer Regaining Appeal?
- Business Litigators Score Victory in Criminal Case
- O'Donnell Shifting Focus to Represent Katrina Victims