Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Years Practicing: 41
Years with Current Firm: 1
Ralph Campillo was just 10 years old when his parents said a tearful goodbye as they put him and his brother on a plane in Havana, Cuba bound for Miami. He had no idea if he would ever return to his native country or worse, if he would ever see his parents again.
Today that Peter Pan kid from Cuba is now a nationally recognized trial lawyer with more than 40 years of experience defending Fortune 500 companies. He has an unparalleled track record of success in high-profile cases involving product liability, mass torts, class actions, and other complex litigation matters. He is one of the nation’s top lawyers in products liability defense. He has defended prominent pharmaceutical and medical device companies and other top-tier enterprises in bet-the-company litigation, often managing their national dockets and serving them as lead trial counsel and as national or regional coordinating counsel. He has tried more than 75 cases to verdict in multiple jurisdictions.
You May Also Like
- ‘Bananas’ Lawyer Regaining Appeal?
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MIKE MADOKORO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Business Litigators Score Victory in Criminal Case
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Tuesday Rundown: American Adds LAX-Havana Flights, New BID in Downtown L.A.
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Profiles of the 50 Best-Compensated Lawyers in L.A.