Years Practicing: 11
Years with Current Firm: 11
Marissa M. Dennis is a litigation partner in the Los Angeles office of Allen Matkins. Her litigation practice is focused on commercial, real estate and financial services litigation and she currently leads the firm’s FinTech Litigation Initiative. Dennis commonly represents commercial landlords, tenants and developers in a variety of breach of contract and tort actions, as well as national lenders and servicers in complex consumer finance litigation. She also has extensive experience representing technology companies in unfair competition and false advertising claims, including in multiple class actions.
In the last year and a half, Dennis has chaired three arbitrations involving real property disputes, and obtained dismissals of two separate class action cases at the pleading stage. Dennis is proud of her work as a board member of the California Minority Counsel Program whose mission is to promote diversity in the legal profession, and she is an active member of the Asian Pacific American Women Lawyers Alliance, the Thai American Bar Association, and the Association of Business Trial Lawyers.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KIMBERLY BUFFINGTON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA ROMÁN GRIFFITH
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: KIM BUFFINGTON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CYNDIE M. CHANG
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Van Etten Chooses International Firm McGuire as Its Buyer
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANN MARIE MORTIMER