Caltius Structured Capital, an investment fund based in Brentwood, has invested in a Washington, DC-based health care advisory company for an unknown sum.
Caltius announced Jan. 24 it made a junior capital investment in Musculoskeletal Clinical Regulatory Advisers, an advisory firm and clinical research organization for the neuro-musculoskeletal and medical device industries.
“We are very excited to be partnering with MCRA to help management continue the company’s proven growth strategy,” said Alisa Frederick, managing director for Caltius, in a statement. “MCRA’s holistic approach to solving clients’ critical and complex issues has earned the company a market-leading position in the regulatory and clinical consulting space.”
Frederick did not immediately respond to a request for terms of the junior capital investment deal.
Neuromusculoskeletal medicine treats conditions involving nerves, muscles, soft tissue, and bones. MCRA assists nearly 500 global clients in industry regulations, reimbursement, clinical research, health care compliance and quality assurance.
Caltius Structured Capital has invested in 64 transactions since it was founded in 1997.
This story has been updated.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
You May Also Like
- Deals & Dealmakers: Fifth Wall Does Two More
- Brentwood Associates Acquires MD Now Urgent Care
- Caltius Equity Partners Invests in Health Payment Systems
- Torrance’s EP Wealth Advisors Scoops Up Millie Capital Management
- Cutting Edge Healthcare Acquires Respiratory Therapeutics Group
- Jim Upchurch
- Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health Launches $25M Fund for Value-Based Health
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Acquires Capsa Healthcare