Jamison Services has added to its already considerable holdings in Koreatown, purchasing several parcels of land for a multifamily redevelopment site for $14 million.
The site is located at the corner of 8th Street and Harvard Boulevard and currently holds vacant commercial and apartment buildings that will soon be demolished. The plot is entitled for 131 residential units as well as 4,150 square feet of retail.
CBRE Group’s Laurie Lustig-Bower and Kamran Paydar represented the seller, Harvard 826 Property LLC, a private investor whose owners are Hersel Neman and Robert Neman.
“Housing in this vibrant part of town has been in high demand and a project like this is sure to be a big success,” Lustig-Bower said in a statement.
Staff Reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire
- K-town’s Vertical Ambition
- Jamison Properties Opens First Ground-Up Units
- Jamison’s Jaime Lee Named to L.A. Harbor Commissioner Board
- Pasadena Development Site Sells for $16.6 Million
- LA Rising: Koreatown
- Little Tokyo Office Building Sells for $18 Million
- Koreatown Apartments Sell for $10.5 Million, Slated for Demolition