Construction is underway on The Mariposa, a mixed-use Koreatown development located at 269 S. Mariposa Ave., a seven-story building containing 121 apartments and more than 4,600 square feet of retail space.
Thanks to density bonuses from the city, there will be 17 affordable apartments for low-income renters, nearly double the project’s original plan, developer CGI Strategies announced.
The project calls for a mixture of one- and two-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 622 to 1,000 square feet. The Mariposa also will have a 3,000-square-foot rooftop lounge with a pool, spa as well as a furnished pool house, CGI said.
Construction on The Mariposa is expected to be completed by the spring of 2019.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA Rising: Koreatown
- Brooklyn Cos. Buys Mixed Use Building in Koreatown for $11.3M
- Index Secures $22 Million for K-Town Project
- Long Beach Apartment Complex Sells for $84.2M
- L.A. Rising: Hollywood's New Script
- Jamison Properties Opens First Ground-Up Units
- Three Parcels in Downtown Sell for $134 Million
- West Covina Apartment Complex Acquired for $33.9 Million