Construction is underway on The Mariposa, a mixed-use Koreatown development located at 269 S. Mariposa Ave., a seven-story building containing 121 apartments and more than 4,600 square feet of retail space.
Thanks to density bonuses from the city, there will be 17 affordable apartments for low-income renters, nearly double the project’s original plan, developer CGI Strategies announced.
The project calls for a mixture of one- and two-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 622 to 1,000 square feet. The Mariposa also will have a 3,000-square-foot rooftop lounge with a pool, spa as well as a furnished pool house, CGI said.
Construction on The Mariposa is expected to be completed by the spring of 2019.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Like
- LA Rising: Koreatown
- Brooklyn Cos. Buys Mixed Use Building in Koreatown for $11.3M
- Long Beach Apartment Complex Sells for $84.2M
- Koreatown Apartments Sell for $10.5 Million, Slated for Demolition
- Index Secures $22 Million for K-Town Project
- Jamison Properties Opens First Ground-Up Units
- K-town’s Vertical Ambition
- L.A. Rising: Hollywood's New Script