Radiology Partners Inc. of El Segundo has acquired Renaissance Imaging Medical Associates Inc. for an undisclosed sum, officials announced Thursday.
The privately owned Radiology Partners, which employs more than 800 radiologists now serving in more than 500 hospitals and clinics in 14 states, picked up the Northridge-based radiology practice in a deal that closed around the New Year.
“2017 was an incredible year of growth for our practice,” said Rich Whitney, chairman and chief executive of Radiology Partners, in a statement. “We closed almost $1 billion in funding and added some of the largest and most impactful groups throughout the country.”
Radiology Partners claims to be the largest physician-owned radiology practice in the nation. Renaissance Imaging Medical Associates, whose executives will stay with the company, employs 99 radiologists across Southern California.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
You May Also Like
- Radiology Partners Raises $234 Million to Fuel Growth
- Radiology Group in Roll-Up Mode
- Deals & Dealmakers: $615M for LightBay
- El Segundo Medical Firm Radiology Partners Raises $200 Million
- Health System Overseeing St. Vincent Hospital Names New Chief Executive
- UnitedHealth Group to Buy DaVita Medical Group of El Segundo for $5 billion
- DaVita Medical Holdings to Pay $270 Million Federal Settlement
- Key Deals: El Segundo Physician Group Davita Medical Acquired by UnitedHealth for $4.9 Billion