Tony Morales (International Director)
Maureen Hawley (Senior Vice President)
For eight years, Tony Morales and Maureen Hawley have led a successful partnership due to their complementary personalities, intense work ethic and passion for commercial real estate. Creatively inclined and highly detailed oriented, the duo has been able to differentiate themselves through their customized service delivery platform. Morales and Hawley have completed transactions valued at approximately $4 billion representing companies in multiple business lines: design, consulting, financial services, law firms, professional services firms/media, and technology. Los Angeles clients include DIRECTV, Payden & Rygel, Alston & Bird, Yahoo and Giphy. Their unique approach has afforded them the opportunity to partner with colleagues around the world in delivering consistent results.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Tony Morales - JLL
- REIT Likes the Sound of House of Blues’ Home
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anthony Consoli
- Downtown L.A.: Hotel-Office Development to Add Even More Space to Submarket
- Executive Education: Woodbury University - The Benefits of Practice-Based Learning
- Executive Education: Woodbury University MBA: Cultivating Transformational Leaders for Sustainable Business
- Insurance Firm’s Shift: E&Y Plaza to 777 Tower
- 'Investing in People That Have the Passion and Experience'