Cushman & Wakefield
Rooney Daschbach (Senior Director)
Steve Bohannon (Senior Director)
Rusty Smith (Director)
Eric Daschbach (Director)
In just the last four years, the Cushman & Wakefield team led by Rooney Daschbach and Steve Bohannon has transacted nearly $500 million, 350 deals, and 13.5 million SF. The team’s largest clients include Prologis and Prudential (they sold 4.2 million sf and currently lease a 1 million SF portfolio for Prudential. The team also sold Bridge Development 20.66 Acres of land – and are currently marketing a 512K building for lease. Strengths include creative thinking and a deep understanding of the ports and how they affect real estate in the LA basin.
You May Also Like
- South Bay Industrial Space Sells for $103 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Mike Foley
- AEG Scoops Up Downtown Office Space Whole
- AST Sportswear Takes Over Former American Apparel Manufacturing Site
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Mike Condon, Jr.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): John McMillan
- LA 500: John C. Cushman III
- Industrial Redo Aims to Snag Logistics Company