Newmark Knight Frank
John McMillan (Executive Managing Director)
Jeff Sanita (Senior Managing Director)
Danny Williams (Managing Director)
Gregg Stumm (Associate Director)
After seven years in the business, team leader John McMillan hired partner Jeff Sanita in 1998 to form The McMillan Team. A top 10 industrial finisher for Cushman & Wakefield annually in the U.S. for 15 years, last year the team moved to NKF. In 2017, Greg Stumm of CBRE and Danny Williams, formerly of Prologis, were added. The team has completed transactions worth more than $2.68 billion, and its sole focus is in-fill Los Angeles industrial real estate. Among its over 1,200 transactions, are the sale of over 625 acres of land for redevelopment, and the representation of more than 25.3 million SF of institutional landlord/seller transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- $60.5M for Long Beach Creative Office ‘Hubb’
- Two Commercial Properties in Commerce Sell for $77.6 Million
- NGKF Recruits Another Veteran Broker
- Brokerage Sells Another Vet Exec on Relocating
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Kevin Shannon
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Kevin Shannon
- Modest K-Town Units Draw Interest in Hot Market
- Production Company Buys Into Westlake