Newmark Knight Frank
Jay Luchs (Vice Chairman)
Genny Chang (Director)
Gavin Ketchum (Associate Director)
Led by Jay Luchs, Executive Vice President at Newmark Knight Frank, this very active NKF team specializes in the sale and leasing of investment properties, with a focus on representing international retail and fashion brands in finding store locations. The team represents other non-fashion retail brands, restaurants and office tenants as well as various landlords throughout Los Angeles and in other select cities in leasing retail and office properties. In 2016 the team completed approximately $300 million in retail transactions. As of the end of May 2017 the team has completed in excess of $55 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jay Luchs
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jay Luchs
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Bill Bauman
- Newmark Knight Frank Sells Madrona Business Campus in Torrance for $48.75 Million
- Bill Bauman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Jay Luchs and Steven Schaefer
- Phil Brodkin