Gary Horwitz (Managing Director)
Blake Searles (EVP)
Kamil Agha (SVP)
For eight years, Gary Horwitz, Blake Searles and Kamil Agha have been one of the premier office tenant representative teams in the South Bay and West Los Angeles, representing leading companies that include Snap, USC, DirecTV and Guitar Center, with a team transaction volume of approximately $4 billion. Led by Horwitz, each of the team members complement the others and plays an integral role with each client, based on client need and broker specialty, with no egos involved, in a truly collaborative environment. This team has deep market knowledge and expertise, providing advisory services ranging from market options and dynamics to detailed analysis, labor studies and documentation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Gary Horwitz
- Marie Callender’s Off the Menu in Toluca Lake
- DaVita Consolidates in Large El Segundo Lease Deal
- DirecTV Closes on Massive Lease
- Buyer Pictures Plaza in Koreatown as Hot Spot
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Josh Wrobel
- Law Firm Won’t Keep It Brief With Relocation
- Small Users Help Turn El Segundo Into L.A.’s Hottest Office Market