Chris Jackson (Executive Managing Director)
Todd Lorber (Executive Vice President)
NAI Capital’s team of Chris Jackson and Todd Lorber have accomplished more than $1 billion in transaction volume since 1997. One significant recent accomplishment was representing the seller Finkelstein Family Trust on the sale of an 18,652 square foot warehouse in Sun Valley in November of last year. The transaction totaled $3.15 million or $169 per square foot. In April of this year, Jackson and Lorber, along with Vice President Tristian Greenleaf and NAI Capital’s Investment Services Group completed a $4.65 million investment sale of a retail property occupied by Learn4Life charter school in Lancaster.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Chris Jackson
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): David Young
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Bill Bauman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Scott Crane
- Santa Monica Retail Site Piazza Montana Sells for $15.5 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Yair Haimoff
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Brokers of the Year
- Santa Monica Apartment Property in Lofty Place