Cushman & Wakefield
Mike Foley (Senior Director)
David Hess (Senior Director)
Chuck Berger, GLS (Director)
Ryan Bos (Director)
Jillian Escobar (Senior Brokerage Coordinator)
Cushman & Wakefield’s team lead by Mike Foley and David Hess have achieved approximately $500 million, 200 deals, and 7 million SF in the last three years, and show no signs of slowing down. In fact, in just the last 45 days, the team has closed on four major transactions including: the Lease of a 250,000 SF facility valued at $30M; the purchase of a 150,000 SF facility valued at $17M; the lease of a 220,000 SF warehouse valued at $11M; and the sale of 75,000 SF multi-tenant building valued at $10M.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Rooney Daschbach
- Four Industrial Buildings in Commerce Sell for More Than $20M
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Mike Condon, Jr.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): John McMillan
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Rob Waller
- Future of L.A.'s Glass Tower Project Becomes More Clear
- Restaurateur May Be Forced to Provide Affordable Housing
- Two Commercial Properties in Commerce Sell for $77.6 Million