Tes Macaraya is a tax partner at Martini, Iosue & Akpovi and has over 25 years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services for partnerships, high net worth individuals and corporations primarily in the real estate industry. She serves real estate investors, developers and operators across all asset classes including commercial, industrial and residential. In addition to her experience serving clients in the real estate industry, Macaraya serves clients in the manufacturing sector, professional services firms and not-for-profit organizations.
As Head of the Tax Practice at Martini Iosue & Akpovi, Macaraya helps her business clients with their formation all the way to the sale transaction and anything in between. She consistently provides innovative tax planning and compliance services for businesses and high net worth individuals. Her areas of client specialization include partnership and flow through entities as well as an emphasis on mid sized businesses and high net worth individuals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: GUY NICIO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: PATRICIA O’CONNELL
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Warner Center Grows from Q East to Q West
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: NIKKA YOCHIM
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: DAVID ERARD
- Influential Women in Accounting: ELIZA MINASSIAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: JOANNA LI