Michelle Kerrick leads Deloitte’s Los Angeles practice, one of the largest professional services firm in the area, with more than 1,600 audit, tax, and consulting and financial advisory service professionals. She has more than 30 years of professional experience and has served a diverse group of publicly and privately held clients, ranging from middle-market companies to large multi-nationals, in several industries. She has assisted clients with acquisitions, divestitures, and equity and debt offerings.
Kerrick has served a variety of distinctive clients in the southwest region and is the lead client service partner for a broad array of organizations. She leads Deloitte’s National CFO Leadership Program for the Western region, which focuses on supporting CFOs in their complex roles. She is also lead partner for external audit services for publicly and privately held organizations, ranging from middle-market companies to large multi nationals. She also serves as a Board Member for the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce. Throughout her efforts, integrity and professionalism remain a constant priority.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Michelle Kerrick
- Michelle Kerrick
- Deloitte Names Kerrick L.A. Managing Partner
- Ernst & Young’s Numbers Add Up To Local Crown
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE WROAN
- CFOs Offer a Roadmap to Navigating Recovery
- Accounting Firms Tally 5.5% Hike in Jobs
- State of Accounting - Points of View from the Accounting Leaders' Desks: Addressing Talent Challenges to Capitalize on Growth Opportunity