Kelly O’Neil is a Managing Director at CBIZ MHM, LLC. With over 18 years of experience, O’Neil’s expertise is providing audit and consulting services to manufacturing, distribution, construction and real estate entities, retail and apparel companies, defense contractors for both public and large privately-held companies, including many backed by private equity and venture capital.
O’Neil has a strong understanding of business processes and has been instrumental in developing solutions for corporate management on various accounting matters with significant focus on compliance, operations and internal control environments and the related financial statement impacts. She specializes in revenue recognition, business combination and purchase accounting, accounting for stock-based compensation, equity and debt instruments, derivatives accounting, and general business consulting, enabling her clients to make informed decisions. As an Executive Board Member of CWA she provides mentorship, training, development, recognition and career enhancement to CBIZ MHM’s women professionals, and brings these same elements to women in various business communities through different educational and networking events.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017 Nominees: Women in Business Can Have It All
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CHERYL CALHOUN
- 3 Technology Changes That Will Shape the Future of Accounting
- James R. Parks
- CUSTOM CONTENT: How the New Tax Law Affects Private Equity & Venture Capital Companies