Kalpana Ramakrishnan is a partner in the Advisory practice of KPMG with over 20 years of business consulting experience, and the Leader of KPMG’s Management Consulting practice on the West Coast. She serves as the lead partner to one of the largest firm clients in Southern California. She is a member of KPMG LLP’s Board of Directors and a member of KPMG America’s Board of Directors. Her business acumen and aptitude have quickly elevated her in various leadership roles within KPMG.
In addition to serving on KPMG’s Board of Directors, KPMG’s Diversity Board and KPMG’s Asia Pacific Islander Network, Ramakrishnan has led many women’s initiatives in her local office to serve as the Corporate Women’s Champion. She has co-chaired the Pacific Southwest’s ExecutiveLeadership Institute for Women initiative for several years. She also works with other leaders to identify women leaders from within KPMG and from clients to participate in a year-long program. She also established an Asset Management Women’s Executive network that meets twice a year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE WROAN
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Influential Women in Accounting: SUE KING
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Influential Women in Accounting: DEE DEE OWENS
- KPMG Choice for Contracting Panel Raises Conflict Questions
- World of Accounting Lures Teacher to Big City
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kalpana Srinivasan