Darcy Wilson-Jones is an assurance partner in the RSM US Southern California practice. She has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. As an Assurance partner, Wilson-Jones serves as the principal point of contact for RSM’s clients. She focuses primarily on closely held businesses and has advised companies in a wide variety of industries including industrial and consumer products, manufacturing, distribution, media and entertainment, as well as business professional services. In addition, she has extensive experience in providing auditing and accounting services to middle- market companies and assisting private equity groups and their portfolio companies.
Among her many accomplishments at the firm is the fact that Wilson-Jones is the regional, geographical leader of the firstchoice advisor initiative at RSM, as well as a participant on national taskforce. The RSM First-Choice Advisor initiative is the next step in equipping RSM’s professionals to ensure clients consistently experience the power of being understood by their trusted advisors. Wilson-Jones also serves as a partner mentor for professionals across the firm.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lisa Van
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: TRACEE JONES
- State of Accounting: Doing Business in LA: Current Challenges and Potential Opportunities
- CUSTOM CONTENT: RSM Manufacturing Monitor Survey Results