Darcy Wilson-Jones is an assurance partner in the RSM US Southern California practice. She has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. As an Assurance partner, Wilson-Jones serves as the principal point of contact for RSM’s clients. She focuses primarily on closely held businesses and has advised companies in a wide variety of industries including industrial and consumer products, manufacturing, distribution, media and entertainment, as well as business professional services. In addition, she has extensive experience in providing auditing and accounting services to middle- market companies and assisting private equity groups and their portfolio companies.
Among her many accomplishments at the firm is the fact that Wilson-Jones is the regional, geographical leader of the firstchoice advisor initiative at RSM, as well as a participant on national taskforce. The RSM First-Choice Advisor initiative is the next step in equipping RSM’s professionals to ensure clients consistently experience the power of being understood by their trusted advisors. Wilson-Jones also serves as a partner mentor for professionals across the firm.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- CUSTOM CONTENT: RSM Manufacturing Monitor Survey Results
- State of Accounting: Doing Business in LA: Current Challenges and Potential Opportunities
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- Salute to Veterans: RSM Thanks Our Nation’s Veterans
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: TRACEE JONES