As the West Global Compliance and Reporting Tax Leader at EY, April Spencer has more than two decades of experience serving some of the most recognizable brands in the media and entertainment, distribution and technology industries. Spencer is passionate about helping her clients achieve sustainable growth by taking a strategic approach to international expansion.
In addition to serving clients, Spencer leads a team of more than 225 tax professionals across the West Region. She is also a strong proponent of taking purposeful action to accelerate gender parity and advancing women in the workplace. She was founder of the West Professional Women’s Network at EY, which continues to be a network dedicated to helping women advance and network in an organic way regardless of experience or rank. She believes that accelerating the pace of women’s advancement in the workplace is a business and social imperative and actively works to put the issue on the agenda with her clients, teams and leadership committees.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: WENDY ON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: JOANNA LI
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TES MACARAYA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JOANNA LI
- The Business of Accounting: A Roundtable Discussion