Suzanne DeJong is EY’s Southern California Advisory Leader and has more than two decades of experience serving some of the most prominent, innovative automotive and technology companies in Los Angeles and around the world. DeJong is passionate about helping clients establish trust with their stakeholders. She is also a strong advocate of ensuring that the impact of technology and disruption on the workforce of the future is a business and social imperative, and actively works to put the issue on the agenda with her clients, teams and leadership committees.
As a trusted advisor to her clients, which includes both executive management and audit committees, DeJong helps clients enhance internal control environments and address risks facing their organizations. She has extensive experience delivering information security, risk management, privacy, application security and IT general controls assessments to clients across a variety of sectors. She also advises clients on projects such as developing initial internal controls systems for financial reporting and helping design and implement system controls and user security.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: APRIL SPENCER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IVY KAGAN BIERMAN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- Top Women in Banking: Karen Miles
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CARLOS GUTIERREZ, JR.
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ivy Kagan Bierman