As a Moss Adams leader, Melissa Harman believes you must be passionate and committed to your own core values, and she endeavors to teach those values to the professionals and teams she leads. She also believes in building strong relationships with her clients, employees, and community -- a goal that’s clearly present in every decision and action she makes. She has a firm-first mindset and values her team and her clients above all else. Harman joined Moss Adams in 2001 and has dedicated her career to growing the firm’s Not-for-Profit Practice in Los Angeles.
As a business assurance partner, Harman has been a key contributor to the practice’s success while her client base has grown from one client to numerous organizations, including colleges and universities, foundations, associations, and other not-for-profit entities. And in each of the past three years, the industry group she leads has recorded double digit growth, thanks in part to her results-driven mindset. Harman was recently appointed as the firm’s national leader for the Higher Education Practice.
You May Also Like
- Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL TEETER-BALIN
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Courtney Braun
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MRUNAL PATEL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: APRIL SPENCER
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE WROAN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIER WOO BURNS
- Accounting Firm Cites FBI Inquiry In Civil Case Plea
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: WENDY ON