Georgina Harris is a senior manager in CohnReznick’s audit practice and a member of the Firm’s Not-for-Profit and Education Industry Practice. Harris has over 12 years of diversified public accounting experience serving companies in a variety of industries. She also has significant experience working with a variety of religious and cultural organizations, associations, foundations, social service and charitable agencies, and educational institutions, including those subject to OMB Circular A-133 audit requirements.
Harris currently co-leads the national Social Impact Committee, where she promotes volunteerism, community service and charitable giving in our local community. Additionally, she is the Chair of the CalCPA LA Chapter Nonprofit Discussion Group. She is also very active in the Firm’s Executive Women’s Forum. She is currently in the Firm’s Partner Academy and is on track to partnership shortly. Being a female professional, she is also passionate about women in the workforce. She often speaks of work life balance and how to achieve the life you want with the career you deserve.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED GHATTAS
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE KERRICK
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES