Donita Joseph joined Windes in 1989 and is a partner in the firm’s Tax and Accounting Services Department, where she heads the firm’s Estate & Trust Practice, and is the lead tax partner for the firm’s Nonprofit Practice. Joseph is a leading expert in the field of taxation issues surrounding estate and trust tax planning. She specializes in estate and business succession planning, post mortem planning, charitable trust and private foundation planning and returns, gift tax, fiduciary income tax, and exempt tax returns. She provides an array of tax services including estate and trust administration, accounting, tax returns, and litigation support.
Joseph’s specialized knowledge in estate and trust taxation has made her a recognized expert and sought-after presenter. She conducts numerous seminars, lectures, and speaking engagements. Within the firm, Joseph’s additional duties include being a valued member of the firm’s Governance Committee, which makes recommendations to the firm’s owners for changes and improvements to the firm’s internal agreements, contracts, and by-laws.
You May Also Like
- Windes & McClaughry to Merge with Bay Area Accounting Firm
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TES MACARAYA
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: GUY NICIO
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL