A Managing Director in the CBIZ MHM Los Angeles office, Cheryl Calhoun brings over 30 years of experience and expertise to all facets of the entertainment industry, with a particular emphasis in film and television. She represents entertainment industry talent, production companies, entertainment service companies, media service companies, publishing companies and executives in varied tax and business matters.
In addition to her work with private companies, Calhoun also specializes in assisting Not-for Profit Organizations and Charitable Foundations, combining her talent for business and tax issues with her desire to contribute and support causes in the community. Her passion for youth education and development provides a true resource for growth and support to each of these organizations. She provides these organizations with services such as Form 990 guidance and preparation, and resolving critical issue regarding management policies, procedures and governance. She also champions the mission of organizations she supports by building strategic relationships and ensuring that the partnerships are in the best interest of each organization.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- James R. Parks
- CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann Combine Southern California Offices
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ALEX WEINGARTEN
- Best Places to Work 2017: Large Companies
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017 Nominees: Women in Business Can Have It All
- 3 Technology Changes That Will Shape the Future of Accounting