Panda Express owner Panda Restaurant Group has signed a franchise agreement with Raising Cane’s to open locations of the Baton Rouge, La.-based company's chicken finger concept in Hawaii and Alaska, according to news reports.
Spokespeople for Rosemead-based Panda Restaurant Group and Raising Cane’s didn’t immediately respond to phone calls.
The Chinese fast food company has struck deals to open U.S. locations of other emerging restaurant companies recently, including Japan’s Uncle Tetsu and Ippudo.
Retail, restaurants and hospitality reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Like
- Panda Express Imports Japanese Barbecue to Hacienda Heights
- Japanese Cheesecake Makes Cut
- Panda Restaurant Group Brings Famed Ramen Shop to L.A.
- Panda Restaurant Group Buys Stake in Ventura Chain Urbane Café
- Pacesetter: Panda Restaurant Group
- What's Black and White and Ready to Get Fancy?
- Chinese Food Chain Whips Up Pair of Prototypes
- Chinese Food Pioneers Fill Plate