A Morgan Stanley fund has paid $51 million – or more than $178 a square foot – to purchase a more than 286,000-square-foot industrial property in the City of Industry from a Charles Dunn Equities limited-liability company, according to CoStar Group.
The property, at 2380-2398 Peck Rd., includes three buildings, including a warehouse building constructed in 2010, and 20 surface parking spots. The property offers easy access to both the 605 and 60 freeways.
The listing broker was Colliers International, CoStar Group said.
Los Angeles County’s industrial vacancy rate in the fourth quarter of 2017 was 1.3 percent – tight but higher than in previous quarters.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- $29M for Three-Story Office on Westside
- South Bay Industrial Space Sells for $103 Million
- Hawthorne Apartment Complex Sells for $18.5M
- Los Feliz Club Apartments Acquired for $55M
- Water’s Edge Office Campus in Playa Vista Sells for $190 Million
- Highland Residences in Hollywood Sells for $52M
- Little Tokyo Office Building Sells for $18 Million