INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEY OF THE YEAR
Darren G. Gardner is the Chair of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s International Practice. Gardner is recognized throughout the world as a pioneer in the international employment law practice area and he is the trusted advisor to many of the world’s largest companies in respect of matters ranging from day-to-day complex cross-border employment matters on a single country basis, to large and complex multi-jurisdictional employment law projects.
Gardner has undertaken more than 500 multi-jurisdictional strategic, compliance and transactional employment related projects, covering more than 170 different countries, including projects covering more than 150 countries at one time.
Gardner assists multinational corporate clients with the full range of employment law matters including multi-jurisdictional strategic and compliance-related employment law issues; employment and labor issues arising from cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and outsourcing; and terminations for individual and large scale reductions in force. He also assists his clients with employment and contingent workforce arrangements and documentation; employment-related privacy and data protection; protection of employers’ proprietary and confidential information; and workplace harassment, anti- discrimination and equal opportunity law matters. He also provides guidance with workplace policies and handbooks and international workplace investigations.
Gardner is also regularly quoted in the media and has lectured on a variety of international employment topics around the world. He has also received a number of international awards for his work in the international employment area.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- UCLA Takes Think Tank Plunge With 'Strategic Alliance'
- Local Firms Beef Up Staff for Employment Cases
- New Century City Firm Works for Labor Attorney
- Windy City Firm Likes the Air in Downtown L.A.
- Attorney Hopes to Make Case as Content Producer
- Litigator Heads to Court Against His Own Firm
- Companies Rush to Adjust to New Whistleblower Rules
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra