The Federal Public Defender in downtown is getting a new landlord.
The 10-story, 55,000-square-foot office building it leases at 321 E. 2nd St. in Little Tokyo has been sold for $18 million, or slightly more than $328 per square foot.
Janet Neman, senior managing director at Charles Dunn Co., represented the buyers, listed as Gramercy 321 East 2nd and CS 321 East 2nd Investors.
Senior Managing Director John Anthony, Managing Director Chris Steck and Director Chris Giordano of Charles Dunn Co. were the brokers for the seller, a tenant-in-common group comprised of 14 parties, according to Anthony.
“This transaction concludes the acquisition of a well-located property that is 100 percent leased to a stable tenant with excellent credit,” Anthony said in a statement.
The Federal Public Defender provides legal representation to indigent criminal defendants in the federal court system.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Co-Work Company Centrl Office Leases 29K SF in Little Tokyo
- HQ Creative Purchases Santa Monica Office for $13.2M
- $29M for Three-Story Office on Westside
- L.A. County Superior Court’s Civil Program to Move to Downtown L.A.
- Local Hotel Room Rates Up, Beat National Rise
- New Tenants Go Distance for Miracle Mile Space
- Giovanni Cosmetics, Evox Productions Renew Leases in Compton, Rancho Dominguez
- City of Industry Industrial Property Sells for $51 Million