Intercontinental Real Estate has purchased the Connexion Burbank complex at 303 N. Glenoaks Blvd. for roughly $125 million, or $370 per square foot, according to Costar Group.
A Class A office property built in 1983, has three buildings and 180,180 square feet.
Connexion Burbank last sold in 2015 for about $84 million. Legal firm Louie & Stettler and real estate companies California Lutheran Homes and Regus are among the building’s 25 tenants.
The seller was Lincoln Property Co. The transaction was brokered by Newmark Knight Frank.
You May Also Like
- Tri-Cities: Hot Office Market
- Media Buildings in Burbank Now on Market
- Investor Acts in Burbank as Hollywood Rents Rise
- Strength Continues in Q1 as Offices Fill Space
- REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY: Arrival of Pasadena Office Complex Offsets Healthy Lease Activity
- Los Feliz Club Apartments Acquired for $55M
- Glendale Office Garners Highest Post-Recession Price
- 264-Unit Apartment Sells in Inglewood for $123 Million