Pasadena-based consulting firm Edgeworth Economics, a provider of economic analysis and expert testimony, appointed Jesse David to president, effective Jan. 1.
David will take over day-to-day operations from John Johnson, who will continue to serve as CEO. David and Johnson will remain full-time economic experts dedicated to serving Edgeworth’s clients through the company’s consulting practices.
In 2009, David co-founded Edgeworth and established the firm’s Los Angeles office. He is a leading expert in applying economic analysis on behalf of clients involved in antitrust, labor and intellectual property matters. He received his doctorate degree in economics from Stanford University and his bachelor’s in economics and physics from Brandeis University.
In his capacity as CEO, Johnson will continue his focus on building the strategic vision of Edgeworth and setting the firm’s course for the future.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8329.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Penelope Foley Joins TCW board following sexual harassment lawsuit
- Herbalife Names Michael O. Johnson as Interim CEO, Replacing Richard Goudis
- MedMen Names Former Apple Retail Executive as New CFO
- L.A.-Based Cumming Buys U.K. Construction Consultancy Mellersh & Harding
- Public Storage Defeats Shareholder Class Action Seeking $41 Million
- Platinum Equity Completes $2.1 Billion Acquisition of LifeScan From Johnson & Johnson
- NMS Capital Group Sells Stake in Banking Unit, Saliba Stepping Down
- Letter Keller