Calabasas-based Amoroso Companies has filed plans with the city to develop a six-story, 102-unit building with 11 units set aside as extremely low-income units on the corner of Pico and Exposition Boulevards.
There will also be two levels of underground parking.
11434 W. Pico Blvd. is currently the Fantasy Island strip club. Amoroso Companies purchased the property earlier this year for $8 million.
Amoroso Companies has a handful of other developments underway in L.A. including a project just a few blocks away at 11916 Pico Blvd. The development will have 100 units and almost 3,000 square feet of retail space.
Amoroso Companies did not immediately return requests for comment.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jamison Planning New 157-Unit Building in Koreatown
- $50.3M for Westside Shopping Center
- 102-Room Whittier Hotel Sold for $8 Million
- WeHo Apartment Building Sells for $16M
- West Hollywood Apartment Building Sells for $16M
- Brookfield Unveils $170 Million CMC Overhaul
- Tishman Nears $630M Wilshire Courtyard Sale
- Google Leasing Westside Pavilion