For 100 years, UCLA Extension has provided extraordinary professional advancement and development all over the world. UCLA Extension’s Custom Programs and Corporate Education team offers customizable courses and certificate programs that professionals and employees can select based on their learning needs.
Advantages of the UCLA Extension Corporate Education team:
- Creates custom, relevant, top-tier educational trainings, seminars, work shops for any organization
- Offers employee training on career development, occupational advancement and upskilling
- Continuing professional education in various academic fields from entry-level to executive
- Backed by a vast network, instructor expertise, and access to UCLA campus resources
Leadership & Management
UCLA Extension creates 2-10- days’ custom trainings in a variety of topics ranging from Developing Managerial Supervisory Skills, to Leadership Principles and Practice, Developing Managerial Effectiveness, and many more. These programs are created based on organization needs, participant skill, and industry level.
Human Capital Management
Varying length workshops and seminars are offered that can range between from 2-10 days in topics related to Conflict Resolution, Negotiation and Collaboration, Overcoming Obstacles to Organization Change, Leading and Motivating Employees, and many others.
Performance & Project Management
In this program, customized training is provided in a variety of topics ranging from Increasing Productivity through Performance Management, Leading Teams for High Performance, Monitoring and Controlling Workflow, Creating High-Performance Teams, and many more.
Innovation and Strategy
These seminars and training workshops supply the understanding required to manage day-to-day challenges in an increasingly competitive environment. All sessions are highly interactive and contain collaborative activities to reinforce the learning of new strategies.
Accounting Theory and Practice
This course covers the interpretation, use, processing, and presentation of accounting information and the preparation of principal accounting statements. Topics include an overview of the conceptual framework of accounting, valuation, recording, and presentation of the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows. Participants learn time value of money concepts, as well as, accounting for cash, receivables, and inventories.
In this program, participants are introduced to the evolving domain of data science and to the food-chain of knowledge domains involved in its application. Participants learn a wide range of challenges, questions, and problems that data science helps address in different domains, including social sciences, finance, health and fitness, and entertainment. The course addresses the key knowledge domains in data science, including data development and management, machine learning and natural language processing, statistical analysis, data visualization, and inference.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Executive Education (March 12): Driving Innovation and Entrepreneurship Across Disciplines
- USC Has New Blueprint for Engineers
- Executive Education (March 12): Business Education at The Intersection Of Entrepreneurship, Culture And Theology
- UCLA Extension Partners with Spanish Firm to Offer Online Courses in Latin America
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Olive Crest
- Early Education Will Work for L.A.
- Spotlight on Education: LMU Expands Graduate Education in Silicon Beach