Pacific Urban Residential, a Palo Alto-based multifamily real estate investment firm, has purchased Los Feliz Club Apartments, a four-story, 134-unit, 114,000-square-foot apartment complex at 1800 N. New Hampshire Ave. in Los Feliz, for $55 million, or about $410,000 per unit, according to CoStar Group Inc.
The seller was 1800 New Hampshire Associates, a Woodland Hills-based limited liability company, CoStar said.
It’s the first time the property has been sold since it was built in 1987. The property a mixture of studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments. It’s located one block west of shops and restaurants on Vermont Avenue.
The apartment complex also provides easy access to Griffith Park, the Greek Theatre, Griffith Observatory, the Hollywood Sign, and Barnsdall Arts Park with the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Hollyhock House.
Kitty Wallace, an executive vice president at Colliers International, represented both sides in the transaction.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Highland Residences in Hollywood Sells for $52M
- San Dimas Apartment Complex Acquired for $78.5 Million
- Long Beach Apartment Complex Sells for $84.2M
- Hawthorne Apartment Complex Sells for $18.5M
- CHLA Buys Vons Property Adjacent to Hospital for $90M
- Office Buildings in Pasadena, Glendale Hit the Market
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- West Covina Apartment Complex Acquired for $33.9 Million