Kimberly R. Stepp (Principal)
Michael Toveg (Senior Vice President)
Mark Ventre (Senior Vice President)
Mark Witsken (Vice President)
Todd Hawke (Vice President)
Stepp Commercial is a leading multifamily brokerage firm in the Los Angeles market with the sale of more than $1 billion in properties since inception in 2013. Founded by industry veterans and husband and wife power couple, Robert Stepp and Kimberly Stepp, this duo has grown to a six-person brokerage team that now leads Los Angeles County in sales for small- to mid-sized apartment properties and has closed more than $238 million in transactions year-to-date, marking this year as the strongest one ever for the team. Stepp Commercial also has $234 million in active Los Angeles listings currently. In 2017, the team completed a record-breaking 111 transactions totaling 1,559 units with a value of $573 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Robert Stepp
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Stepp Commercial
- Engineering Giant Plans Return to Downtown
- Robert Maguire
- Had a Baby, Closed the Deal
- Two Apartment Buildings in Santa Monica Sold for $20.6M
- UCLA Medical Building Draws Healthy Price