Gerald Porter, Founding Principal
The team of Matthew Miller and Jerry Porter has been a duo of tenant representation partners for over 32 years. Since May 2017, the team has completed 143 tenant leases, including 47 transactions nationally for Oracle Corporation. Among Miller and Porter’s largest deals include seven client office leases in excess of 100,000 square feet and two industrial leases of 1,070,000 square feet and 601,810 square feet, respectively, totaling in excess of $435 million in total transaction value for the year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jerry Porter and Matthew Miller
- The Broker
- Performance Academy Acts on Hollywood Site
- Real Estate Column---Development Site for Sale in Tough Westside Market
- Red Cross Takes in $5 Million From Two Property Deals
- Online Media Firm Clicks With Hollywood Center
- Private School Changes Hands in $9 Million Transaction
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: CORPORATE ADVOCACY AWARD - LISA ST. JOHN