Trevor Gale (Senior VP)
Mark Vanis (Vice President)
Specializing in a particular facet of the industry (central Los Angeles industrial commercial real estate) affords the Kidder Mathews team of Jon Reno, Trevor Gale and Mark Vanis the ability to differentiate themselves from the competition and create a significant and tangible competitive advantage. Their passion for the job is at the forefront, and they are extremely proactive; decisively making things happen as opposed to reacting to things happening around them. The team’s total transaction volume in the past 12 months was $148,041,545, with the largest deal in that period being the sale of Downey Industrial Center, a 29-acre property located at 9400 Hall Road in Downey to Prologis, Inc. –recognized as the largest dollar volume land transaction in Los Angeles last year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Downtown Industrial Site Sold for $10.6 Million
- Downey Industrial Sale Brings Trio Top Honors
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Luke Staubitz
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Rudy Lara
- Boyd and Team Join Kidder Mathews from Charles Dunn
- Kidder Mathews LA Expansion Continues
- Who's Who in Real Estate
- Brookfield Unveils $170 Million CMC Overhaul