Derrick Moore is widely recognized in business and commercial real estate circles as one of the industry’s leading experts on retail in Los Angeles. Moore’s success throughout his career has been centered on building long-term, trust-based relationships with his clients, and being an active participant in community building in Los Angeles. As one of the city’s most fervent ambassadors, Moore maintains close relationships with officials of the Downtown Center Business Improvement District (DCBID) and Central City Association (CCA) of Los Angeles, and has demonstrated a personal commitment, as well as a professional one, to the Downtown Renaissance, and emerging markets. Over his career, he has completed over 2.3 million square feet of retail lease transactions in the Los Angeles region, representing a total consideration of approximately $326 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jerde Trying to Win More Local Work
- Below-Street Retail Space Leaves Developer in Hole
- Hard to Swallow
- Parking Space Could Prove Tight Fit for Retailers
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEVE MARENBERG
- Downtown L.A. Takes Bite Out of Restaurants
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Kerry Marsico, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage