Cushman & Wakefield
Kelli Snyder (Senior Associate)
Brianna Demus (Associate)
Erica Finck (Senior Financial Analyst)
Arianna Nienow (Associate)
Cushman & Wakefield’s team led by Mike Condon, Jr. is a fully integrated capital markets and leasing team. They set the record for the highest price per square foot on an adaptive reuse building in Downtown LA at $430/ft. and recently closed on the Santa Fe Lofts, one of the five largest adaptive reuse multifamily projects downtown. The team recently set a price per square foot record on a Class A industrial leased investment sale in the South Bay. Lastly, the team transacted on the most recent ground up hotel land sale in Downtown LA, which will exceed 300 keys. The team’s total transaction volume for the past 12 months was $407 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Fe Lofts in DTLA Purchased for $68.5M
- PK Retail Leases 52,000 SF for U.S. Headquarters, Store in DTLA
- CitizenM Hotels Buys Downtown Parking Lot for $13.5M
- Jewelry District Office Building Sells for $14 Million
- El Segundo Campus Sold for $39 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Aleks Trifunovic
- Mall Makeover Has Little Room for Korean Shops
- Big Infill Development Site Comes on Market in Compton