Blake Searles (Executive Vice President)
Kamil Agha (Senior Vice President)
As one of JLL’s premier tenant representative teams in the country, Gary Horwitz, Blake Searles and Kamil Agha continue to make waves in the Los Angeles region with more than $658 million in transaction volume during the past 12 months. This collaborative team, each with a different skill set, has played a key role from the beginning with companies like Snap which started in a small building in Venice Beach and recently signed a new Headquarters lease in Santa Monica, and DirecTV which calls El Segundo home for its global headquarters. The team of nearly 10 years also has a deep resume of representing tenants on both multi-market accounts and large transactions with clients such as USC and Internet Brands, entrenching themselves in their clients’ culture and business objectives.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Gary Horwitz
- DaVita Consolidates in Large El Segundo Lease Deal
- Marie Callender’s Off the Menu in Toluca Lake
- Law Firm Won’t Keep It Brief With Relocation
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Josh Wrobel
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Mike McRoskey
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Peter McWilliams and Mike McCrary
- Exercise Company Bulks Up in Santa Monica