Snap Links with TuneMoji; Metro International and H Code collaborate; DTS snags new sound partner
The Business Journal reports that Hispanic-focused media and ad agency H Code Media announced a strategic partnership with Metro LATAM, a Latino-focused division of media publisher Metro International S.A., which distributes free daily newspapers worldwide. H Code will have exclusive access to Metro LATAM ad inventory across all its global and local news sites in Mexico, Chile, Puerto Rico, and Colombia as a result of the deal. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Santa Monica’s Snap Inc. will add TuneMoji (a United Kingdom-based company formerly known as Emoticast Ltd.) capabilities to its app, making it the first mainstream social media app to share music GIFs within a chat or Snapchat story, Billboard reports. The business arrangement announced Aug. 23 will ensure TuneMoji’s audience of roughly 20 million users and bank of licensed music will be available on the Snapchat platform, Venturebeat reports.
DTS Inc., a surround sound and audio technology firm based in Calabasas announced Aug. 24 it will work with hardware manufacturer International Audio Group to integrate DTS’ wireless Play-Fi audio technology into its soundbars and speakers. Socaltech reports International Audio Group owns Audiolab, Mission, QUAD and Wharfedale brands and that the financial impact of the deal was not disclosed.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- H Code Links With Division of Metro Group
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 28: Is Disney Looking for an Even Larger Stake in Hulu?
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 28: Live Streaming on the Rise
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 18: Catapult Capital Acquires JibJab
- Silicon Beach Report July 24: March Capital Partners Raises $12 Million
- Silicon Beach Report April 26: Sinemia Shutters U.S. Operations
- Silicon Beach Report May 22: Precellerator Begins New Class
- Silicon Beach Report July 20: Snapchat Tweaking Android Platform