Hispanic-focused and Santa Monica-headquartered digital advertising firm H Code Media announced Aug. 23 it will form a strategic partnership with Metro LATAM, a Latino-focused division of media publisher Metro International S.A.
As a result of this arrangement H Code will have exclusive access to Metro LATAM ad inventory across all its global and local news sites in Mexico, Chile, Puerto Rico and Colombia. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
“Being the exclusive representative of Metro LATAM’s web properties in the US is a very important partnership for us,” said Parker Morse, chief executive of H Code. “Having exclusivity with one of the most prominent publishers in LATAM provides significant value to our advertisers as direct publisher relationships are the key for us to provide quality inventory at scale in a brand safe environment.”
The combination of Metro LATAM and H Code represents the latter’s commitment to partner with global Spanish language media outlets in order to increase the amount of advertising data available about the Latino demographic.
“Metro International will no longer be limited to our own resources to reach the underserved demographic of US Hispanics, and will now be able to focus its efforts on other areas of growth outside of the US,” said chief executive of Metro LATAM Juan Manuel Romero.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 24: H Code Partners with Metro International
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 28: Is Disney Looking for an Even Larger Stake in Hulu?
- Silicon Beach Report April 26: Sinemia Shutters U.S. Operations
- H Code Inks Marketing Deal With National Hispanic Leadership Group
- Digital Agency H Code Signs Deal With El Salvador Outfit
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 7: Snap Earnings Report: Company Misses Revenue Target, Adds Just 4.5 Million New Users
- Hispanic Ad Market Morphs
- Breaking the Code: H Code Finds Voice in Hispanic Market