Alex Weingarten represents clients in all facets of business litigation, with a particular emphasis on entertainment and trust litigation. He does not merely litigate cases and settle; he has a strong track record of picking juries and winning verdicts. Clients look to Weingarten to handle high-profile cases, protect their integrity during the very public litigation process, provide a fresh approach, and suggest novel and overlooked strategies. He is aggressive about optimizing results and prides himself on finding the most direct route to victory. Sometimes that means finding a creative solution around a difficult problem; sometimes it means bowling through it.
Over the past 18 months, Weingarten has tried and won four cases, and orchestrated favorable settlement outcomes in countless others. He is also a leader in the Los Angeles legal community. After previous service as the chair of the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles’ Legal Division, he now serves as chair of the Federation’s Community Engagement Division and is a member of the Federation’s board of directors.
You May Also Like
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Alex M. Weingarten
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Westwood Law Firm Acquired
- Rapper Wiz Khalifa Says Manager, Label Defrauded Him
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: OREN BITAN
- Herbalife Heir Makes a Case for $400M Trust
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MATTHEW L. SEROR
- L.A. Firm Severs Ties With Owner in New York