Janet Lamkin is United’s president for California, which is home to United’s San Francisco and Los Angeles hubs. In this newly created role, she leads United’s drive to best serve customers in the state. She focuses on ensuring United remains the leading airline for California customers, while also working closely with local airport authorities to develop short- and long-term strategies to benefit United customers. Lamkin has been a champion of diversity and inclusion, and of women’s leadership, and she speaks regularly on these issues. She sits on the board of several nonprofit organizations and is on the National Advisory Council of the Boys and Girls Club.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Connecting People and Uniting the World Through Diversity and Inclusion
- United Adds to Summer Schedule
- Airlines Up
- SWA Aims for Altitude in LB
- L.A. Mayor Garcetti to Lead Trade Mission to East Asia
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: PRISCILLA CHAVEZ
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers