Michael Ormonde is region bank president for Wells Fargo’s Los Angeles Bank division. In this role, Ormonde oversees 1,300 Wells Fargo banking professionals at approximately 87 branches across the cities of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, South Bay and Santa Monica. He assumed his current role in November 2017. He is committed to the communities that he has served and is a leader in corporate citizenship. He has served on numerous boards for SMYAL and Outlet. Ormonde is also involved in several organizations including CAGLCC, Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce, and Executive Advisor for the Pride Wells Fargo Team Member Network.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Wells Fargo Continues to Commit Itself to the City of Los Angeles
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: Continuing to Build Upon a Legacy of Giving Back
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: The Importance of Appreciating Differences
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: BRENT WILLIAMS
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Charlie Woo
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Brent Williams
- Most Influential Lenders: Brent Williams
- The Money Book: David DiCristofaro