Gisselle Ruiz is a seasoned recruiting executive with over 15 years of experience with a specific focus on developing and executing diversity and inclusion hiring practices and strategies across a variety of industries, including entertainment, technology and education. She is presently the deputy director, recruitment and selection for The Broad Academy at the Broad Center. In this capacity, she is responsible for executing the engagement, outreach and selection for a prestigious leadership fellowship targeting CEO’s and senior level executives of districts, charter networks, and state education agencies continuing to focus on diversity and inclusion through an equity lens.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Innovation Without Inclusion is Risky at Best
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: New Report on Diversity and Inclusion Unveils Survey Data on Key Practices
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: TRACEE JONES
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: MEL JONES
- Most Innovative: Fast Company’s 2016 L.A. Picks
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Connecting People and Uniting the World Through Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: The Business Case for Workforce Development