Lois M. Shelton earned a Ph.D. in Business Economics from Harvard University. A Professor at California State University, Northridge’s David Nazarian College of Business and Economics and an Affiliated Professor in the Doctoral School of the Grenoble Ecole de Management, she focuses on firm growth and minority and women’s entrepreneurship in her research. She has published articles in leading academic journals and was named Co-Editor of the International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research. She presents her work internationally. Professor Shelton championed the launch of the entrepreneurship program at the Nazarian College, helping design the undergraduate Minor in Entrepreneurship and the MBA Concentration in Entrepreneurship.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: DR. LOIS M. SHELTON
- MBA Guide: CSUN David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- New Dean Appointed at CSUN Business School
- Executive Education (March 12): Driving Innovation and Entrepreneurship Across Disciplines
- David Nazarian Gives $10 Million to CSUN Biz School
- Chandra Subramaniam
- Is the Gig Up in Los Angeles?