Timothy Pierce’s practice focuses on construction industry matters, representing clients from the inception of a project and the formation of contracts to the resolution of claims in litigation. He has had extensive trial experience in construction matters, having tried 14 construction cases to juries totaling more than 75 weeks in front of juries, and has been lead trial counsel in cases from Seattle to San Diego. He has obtained two verdicts in excess of $30 million and has recovered more than $100 million for clients in judgments and settlements.
Recently, Pierce represented a joint venture of Shimmick Construction and Obayashi Corporation (SOJV) as plaintiff in an eight-figure damage claim against the San Diego County Water Authority for construction by SOJV of a dam in San Diego County. The project was 14 months late and the parties disputed responsibility for that delay. In January, after a 12-week jury trial, the jury awarded a verdict in excess of $30 million for SOJV.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CELESTE BRECHT
- LA 500: Pierce O’Donnell
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DANIEL SCOTT SCHECTER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: THOMAS V. GIRARDI
- Pierce O'Donnell
- Profiles of the 50 Best-Compensated Lawyers in L.A.
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO