Sanford L. Michelman is a trailblazing attorney and outstanding litigator known for his work on the most challenging of cases. Nearly 20 years ago, he co-founded Michelman & Robinson, LLP, then a two-person shop in the San Fernando Valley. The firm now has nearly 150 employees operating out of five offices in three states and is sought after by companies, large and small, in the Advertising & Digital Media, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Insurance, Real Estate and Retail & Apparel spaces, to name a few.
Having handled countless, noteworthy class action cases and “bet the company” litigation matters, Michelman has, over the years, become a formidable presence in courtrooms – and boardrooms – nationwide, representing insurers, broker/agents, underwriters, private equity groups, banks and advertising and media companies. During his tenure as Chairman of M&R, Michelman has been responsible for precedent-setting legal work, particularly in the insurance space, a practice/industry subcategory that he is most renowned for.
You May Also Like
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARC R. JACOBS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LARA A. H. SHORTZ
- Philadelphia Firm Grows Presence in Century City
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Litigation Firm Cools on Hiring Summer Interns
- Bankruptcy Firms Bloom as Businesses Go Boom
- Attorney Hopes to Make Case as Content Producer
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: NEAL MARDER