Robert C. O’Brien is a co-founder of Larson O’Brien LLP. He is an accomplished trial lawyer, having served as lead trial and appellate counsel in high-profile complex commercial litigation matters and international arbitrations. O’Brien’s litigation practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts and domestic and international arbitrations, in class action, entertainment, intellectual property, environmental, business torts, and complex contractual matters. He represents individuals and companies in the entertainment, oil and gas, technology, finance and real estate industries.
O’Brien is frequently appointed by federal and state courts to serve as a Special Master and discovery referee. He served in these capacities in several of the largest recent cases in the Central District of California, including MGA v. Mattel (“Barbie v. Bratz”), United States v. Standard & Poors and In re Allergan Securities Litigation. O’Brien has also been appointed as an arbitrator in over two dozen domestic and international cases.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Robert C. O’Brien
- Robert C. O'Brien
- Stephen G. Larson
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- LA 500: Stephen G. Larson
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: ROBYN C. CROWTHER