Rick Stone is co-chair of Jenner & Block’s Antitrust and Competition Law Practice and a partner in the Content, Media & Entertainment Practice. He is recognized as a leading trial lawyer, concentrating on antitrust, intellectual property, and complex commercial litigation with an emphasis on the media and entertainment industries. Few lawyers around the country can claim the sheer depth of experience and impact of work like Stone. He stands out among his peers because of his track record of success and for his experience in innovative, groundbreaking cases, and his work on matters that have had a significant impact on law and society.
Among the many significant cases Stone has recently worked on include Fox Television Stations v. BarryDriller Content Systems. The reversal, a monumental win for broadcasters, and ensuing settlement put an end to this and other similar litigation pending in the DC and Seventh Circuits.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JULIE A. SHEPARD
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Intellectual Property Firm Attorney of the Year - Rick Richmond
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEVE MARENBERG
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARVIN S. PUTNAM
- Legal Tab Spurs Lawsuit From Insurance Company
- Defense Lawyers Say ‘Reptile Theory’ Tips Scales
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Litigation Firm Attorney of the Year - Jeff E. Scott